What to bring with you
- All insurance information if we are billing your insurance
- Photo I.D. - Drivers license or State I.D. card
- Prescription or referral from your physician if applicable
- Completed New Patient paperwork which you can access on the Forms/Video page of this website
- A complete list of all medications you are currently taking
- Copay - if required by your healthcare coverage
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete additional paperwork.
What to expect
- Most appointments last from 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- The therapist will discuss your injury or medical issue with you in detail.
- The therapist will also review your medical history with you.
- The therapist will then conduct an examination, usually referred to as an "evaluation".
- Time allowing, the therapist will begin treating you.
- After your appointment, the therapist will send your doctor a "Plan of Care" for their review.
- Our front office personnel will then schedule you for an appropriate series of appointments based on the therapist's findings.